15 women labourers fall ill after eating fruit found in forest
|Source: The Hitavada Date: 10 Mar 2017 11:25:48|
Fifteen female labourers fell ill after eating a fruit available in the local forest at Panbihri village panchayat.
As per informationm some 100 labourers have been deployed for construction of road at Panbihari village panchayat. These labourers, during their lunch break, found a fruit in the nearby jungle. They tasted it and then ate it after frying it. But that fruit turned out to be a poisonous one. Soon after eating the fruit, labourers complained of giddiness and vomiting. Other labouresr rushed them to Community Health Centre at Lalbarra.
BMO Dr TC Meshram and his team attended the ailing ones. He informed that labouresr fell ill after eating that fruit as it was poisonous as fruits of many plants found in jungle are not fit for eating. Due to immediate medical attention, all labourers are out of danger. Janpad Vice President Ashok Jaiswal, , Sarpanch, Rupa Virendra banwale, Yogesh Meshram Nayab Tehsildar, JP Singaur Incharge Tehsildar, SI NS Randha, Daulat Jain, Dr Arun Lange, Shyam Lange and others reached to inquire about well being of labourers.