Dr Richa’s Unique Clinic announces special offers to mark its anniversary

Source: The Hitavada      Date: 06 Apr 2018 10:28:51


 

Business Bureau,

DR RICHA’S Unique Clinic has introduced special offers on the occasion of 19th anniversary. The clinic is offering a facility of easy payment with the help of Bajaj Finance. A patient may undertake a treatment by paying only 20 per cent and pay the remaining 80 per cent amount in equal monthly installments.


The scheme is available on treatments on slimming, skin, hair and hair transplantation. Apart from this, patients undergoing other treatments such as body whitening, laser and hair removal. Making the offer further exciting, the clinic is also offering free air ticket to those patients whose total payment exceeds Rs 25,000. The clinic has completed 18 years of its existence and is all set to enter into 19th year. Over the years, the clinic has created a special place in the hearts of the citizens by way of offering effective and guaranteed treatments. The specialty of the clinic is that it always introduces new and innovative machines for treatments.


Dr Richa Jain, Director of the Clinic while addressing a press conference here in the city, said the clinic is the only centre in the country which is offering ‘Namokar Mantra’ for treatment of hair, obesity and muscular diseases. “This unique approach gives the patients inner satisfaction and strength besides effectively treating them,” she said.


She also explained spoke on FUE hair transplant saying that is a cosmetic surgery and highly successful.
She said that in order to remove unwanted hair on whole body or any specific part of body, the clinic has introduced the latest diode laser machine imported from Germany. Interested may contact at 891, Pothi Galli, Gandhibagh (Ph: 9422880029) or Rahate Colony Square, Wardha Road (Ph: 09371110379).