Green City-3 offers 2 BHK flats for Rs 17.43 lakh

Source: The Hitavada      Date: 28 Sep 2018 10:44:48


 

Business Bureau,

Green City-3 is giving special offer under which on GST there will be special discount of Rs 1 lakh. Also after paying 5 per cent of the total cost, the buyer can avail bank loan for paying the remaining 95 per cent amount.


Green City-3 is a venture of Green Space Infra. Green Space Infra has presented the ready possession Green City-3 township in the metro region. With the implementation of RERA Act to purchase home has become very easy. Under the Prime Minister Awas Yojana, one can avail a benefit of Rs 2.67 lakh. In the township, the 2BHK flat starts from Rs 17.43 lakh.


There are facilities like garden, jogging track, solar water for each flat, green gym, colour fountain, cement road. Special care has been taken for the security arrangement. Due to speedy work of Green City-3, people who had visited the site were highly impressed and they immediately booked their dwelling units.


The township is situated at Mouja-Gawsi Manapur, behind Sahara City, Wardha Road, Nagpur. Green City-3 is a project of Mandviya Group which is NIT sanctioned. Green Space Infra had earlier successfully completed two projects--Green City-1 and Green City-2. For details, interested may visit Plot No 5, Khankhoje Nagar, Manewada Cement Road, near Siddeshwar Sabhagruh (Ph: 9370310801).